Error "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address"

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! Could you please tell me Howоставка шопифай.jpg to solve this error? Delivery zones are configured. Price and weight on the product card indicated

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 60 89

Hi, @DenysS

That’s an unusual message! I’m happy to help look into this for you, so I have a few questions to get us started with troubleshooting it:

• Is the error message only occurring for orders that are to be delivered? Or is it occurring when customers are choosing to have their items shipped as well?
  • Have you noticed if it happens when specific items are in the cart? 
  • Does the message occur for addresses from multiple countries, or just specific countries?
  • What is your domain name, so that I can take a look at it from my end as well?

Looking forward to your response. 

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello

I have the same problem, " There Are No Shipping Method Available for your Cart or Location" My store is http://leggingstrove.com . I sell only in USA. Just found out today 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
I recommend emailing Shopify. It could be because the product is not
available from the location or any number of annoying little details. The
support folks helped me solve it and I don't remember how.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 60 89

Hi, @Simo4

Thanks for checking in about this. That error notification is most often due to the inventory management and/or shipping location of your products not being set up correctly. Are you managing the inventory of all of your products on your own? Or are you sourcing them from a supplier through an app?

For products that you are shipping yourself, ‘Shopify’ must be selected in the ‘Inventory managed by’ section of your product page. If you are using an app,  please ensure that the correct one is selected in this section. You can find the steps to check this within an earlier post of mine in this thread on 11-16-2019.

Once your ‘Inventory managed by’ setting is correct, you’ll then need to be sure that you have the corresponding location included in the ‘Ships from’ section of your shipping profile in ‘Settings > Shipping and delivery > Manage’ as seen below. You can read more about shipping locations in this Help Doc.

20-07-t711j-wxbwr

Let me know how it goes and if this does or doesn’t resolve it. I’m here to work through this with you!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Joel i am having the same problem too ! I added all my products into my inventory and added shipping including Rates . My mistake is i opened my store and did not do a run test on it and now i am struck with t " your cart has been updated and the items you added cant be shipped to your address . Remove the items to complete your order. I repeated the process but below it it also states  there is no shipping methods available and i am confuse because there is . I Need help Asap please 

0 Likes