Error "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address"

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hello,

I am having the same problem, I set up a carrier service through the Carrier Service API, I configured everything and it still doesn't show up on checkout. I have two other carrier services that I installed from Shopify's app store and both appear on checkout, only the API one that doesn't. All three options for shipping on the picture are from "Frenet"Captura de tela de 2020-01-24 09-32-49.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 09-32-59.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 09-55-33.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 10-05-47.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 10-06-24.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 10-06-57.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 10-07-11.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 10-07-30.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 10-10-11.pngCaptura de tela de 2020-01-24 10-12-14.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Hello, @LinkapiDev 

Thanks for reaching out!

For assistance in working with the API, I strongly suggest reaching out to a Shopify Expert. However, there is a requirement for accessing the Carrier Service API to check first.

Please confirm that the store that you are wanting to install your carrier service on meets one of the following requirements:

• It is on the Advanced Shopify plan or higher
  • Its Shopify plan is paid annually
  • It is a development store

You can find more information about the Carrier Service resources in our Help Doc for developers here.

Hope this helps!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Helen,

Yes, I pay the extra $20/month to get the freight calculation service separately. So the issue must not be it. Thanks anyway!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Hi, @LinkapiDev.

Thanks for confirming that you have carrier calculated shipping already activated on your account.

What country are you based in? Are you trying to connect to your own shipping account with USPS, Canada Post, UPS or Fedex?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi Helen,

I'm based in Brazil and I'm not using any of those options, I'm trying to use Total Express that I created through a private app and the carrier service API.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, Im Having The Same Problem. Please Help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Hi, @Jaida23.

Have you also created a private app for your own shipping rates using the carrier service API like @LinkapiDev?

The next step for both of you is to go through these Help Docs on using Private Apps and Authenticating a Private App.

If you’re still not seeing your rates at the checkout after confirming your set up and permissions, please reach out to a Shopify Expert. They have the specialized expertise required to get this working properly for you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

I am how having the same problem, but I don't see "inventory managed by" on my product pages. Please help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 64 96

Hi, @JosephN.

Welcome to the Community! Let’s look into this for you.

The ‘inventory managed by’ option will show on the product page in your Shopify admin when you have products in your store that are being managed by external sources, like Oberlo or Printful for example. 

Could you please confirm for me if you are using any dropshipping or print-on-demand companies to source and ship your products?

Or are you keeping track of inventory and fulfilling orders from your own locations?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2

I wrote out an entire detailed response, and everything I wrote disappeared. So frustrating.

Well, here it is again:

First, thank you Helen for responding to my question so quickly.

We are not using any third-party fulfillment company or drop shipping service. It is quite simple -- owners see the order, load the product into boxes and drive to the shipper.

Our products are shipped by "Sendle" which uses the US Postal Service. All product shipping costs are calculated by weights I've added into the product screen. We have one shipping profile, United States only, and 62 regions/states.

We do not have multi-origin shipping.

In our product list, some inventory is showing negative numbers, likely because one of the partners haven't been religious in updating them. Could this be the cause? It never happened before, and this might be the reason we have 46% abandoned carts.

Thank you again.

Joseph Notovitz

0 Likes