Error "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address"

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I have adding shipping rate and finished setting up my store and product on shineON but when i test the checkout, it keeps telling ( We don't offer  shipping to the location ) even when i have USA set at the back end 

How to i correct this ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

This is most relevant answer and talk about inventory. New dropshipper will fade up and give-up if they never setup inventory setting. the sad things is no one talk about this problem even there are lots of experts and youtube videos. 

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

I have  free plus shipping product that I am donating but would like to charge for shipping. However, I keep getting this error when adding the item to the cart. Please help?

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Go to products > Verient > edit > inventory> Shopify/ oberlo or etc.....

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 07.08.26 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks. However, should I be creating a new location just for this product? Even though it's managed by Shopify?

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

As my experience, No need to add new location.

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Sorry I must have misunderstood. For this image you provided, did you mean I need to change the "Inventory managed by"? What would I change it to if I only ship from own warehouse and from Amazon? Do I need to create a new one?

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 07.08.26 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Hey Shopify,

Hi From Australia,

It seems I am totally lost with the shipping set up and am not in a position to pay someone to rectify it:

I've carefully read all the issues and responses for rectification that have been posted on this post: My issue is the same., however I cannot resolve it and I am unable to push a number of products at present. I note there are some minor variations in the back end between the USA and Australia,

It seems I had it set up, but now for whatever reason it no longer works and I am randomly trying a number of things to fix it but I cant.

Help please. ( I bet I'm your worst nightmare type of client :(  )

Regards

Peter

Shopify shipping issues.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 2
Hi Peter,

If you can send me an email message, maybe I can help. I've run through the
same problem, and learned a lot during the process!

joseph@notovitz.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am not able to correct this either. This product is from Fuel POD but the the inventory managed by doesnt give the option for Fuel. How can I fix this? Is this a Fuel problem?

fuel.PNG

0 Likes