European Fulfillment

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Everyone!

We're in need of a new fulfillment partner in Europe. We're interested to hear from anyone who has direct experience working with a fulfillment provider who ships throughout Europe and has the following criteria:

1. Backend - our new partner must have a backend system where we can view and edit orders, see inventory levels, etc. Doesn't have to be fancy, but is must work and be updated on a semi-regular basis (at least daily). 
  2. Integration w/Sopify - we're suprised how few UK / EU fulfillment centers integrate with Shopify. Ideally our new partner will have an integration directly with Shopify, not through a 3rd party app like ShipStation. If the connection is not already built, we would at least like to know that it is possible through well documented APIs. 
  3. Shipping w/Deutsche Post - in our experience, and with our particular products, Deutsche Post offers the most affordable shipping options in mainland Europe. Our new partner must ship using Deutsche Post. Suppose it would be nice if they were based in Germany, but this is not a prerequisite. 

Thank you immensely for your suggestions and feedback. We're looking to move fast on this, so please get in touch!

Cheers,

Team EarPeace

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
170 0 19

Hi Team Ear Peace!

Kerstin here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

This is a great question! I recently came across Shipcloud. They have a Shipcloud connector app in our App Store to integrate with Shopify and provide access to several European carriers. Feel free to check them out to see if they are  a suitable fulfillment partner for you.

All the best,

Kerstin K.

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Team Earpeace 

We are a UK based order fulfilment centre who can help with your requirements. We might have a issue with the integration with shopify as I'm not sure if shopify offer this without going via a third party app. However we can work around this. Feel free to message me or contact us on our website quiting 'trevor'. 

Www.Morethanfulfilment.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

I have updated our reply to include a website address. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

If you are still looking for a solution, we can help

https://www.storeship.co.uk

Rich Johnson Sales Manager www.storeship.co.uk
0 Likes
1 0 0

Wondering if you ever found a solution? We are in need of same in Germany.

Thanks,

Greg

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you find any solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Team EarPeace!

If you're still looking for a fulfillment partner, or if you'd like to give a new one a try, why not check out Printful's Warehousing & Fulfillment

One of our warehouses is located in Europe - in Riga, Latvia, to be precise. We offer various shipping options that allow orders to reach their end-addresses all over Europe quickly and effectively. Our system lets you always see how much stock you have left, you can view and edit orders, and do much more. 

And we have a direct integration with Shopify, which will let you effortlessly connect your store with our system.

You can find out more information in the link above, or just let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,

Liva

Part of the Printful Team

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

There are several European 3PLs that can meet your requirements list on http://marketplace.shiphero.com Parcel Feeder in particular is worth checking out.

The all have a backend where you can see and edit orders and view inventory, and it's real time and is a bit fancy. Shopify integrations and can work with Duetsche Post.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 0

There definitely doesn't seem to be many fulfillment centers in Europe that have great integrations with Shopify. 

I would recommend taking a look at ZhenHub, they have fulfillment centers in:

- UK

- France

- Germany

- Italy

And a host of different shipping services available. You can look them up at www.zhenhub.com

Ask me anything about logistics, inventory or order management | wish you the best!
0 Likes