Excluding certain products from a free shipping offer

Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Is it possible to set a price threshold for free shipping but to exclude a collection from that?

I have cards and prints that would qualify for free shipping wheh the value gets over a certain amount, say 100 gbp. But i also have high priced items like paintings that are well over this price and cannot be shipped free. So can I exclude them from an offer like this?

thank you
Denise

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
161 0 14

Hi Denise!

At this time, our platform only allows one to set up weight and price-based shipping rates so there is no function currently to create a rate specific to a particular product. However, there are certainly other ways that this can be achieved! I recommend that you check out the Better Shipping app which will allow you to create product specific rates, so you can manually assign special rates to your high priced paintings and so on.

Hope this helps!

Andrew
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Thanks Andrew
I can't really afford that sadly, but I thought that might be the case. I'll have to think of another way of doing it.

Thank you

Denise

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi,

I have set my retail items shipping based on price and free+shipping items based on weight.

However, when I tested to add both items into the cart, instead of combining the freight, it shows an option.

How can that be changed?

Thank you.

0 Likes