Exporting Returns by month of return

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

Im looking for a way to export my orders/refunds (also partly refunds) by the month the product got returned.

For example, the user is buying in August and returns his good in September. When I now export orders from August with the status "Refunded" I see all my orders from September which got returned. But what I want to see are all orders, no matter the date, we had to refund in September.

Has anyone a good idea how to do so (I tried the normal Shopify Export, but there is not Date for the status) or any App recommendation?

Thank you,

Louis

0 Likes

Hi Louis,

We have an app, EZ Exporter, that can export orders based on the last refund date for you.  You can also include the refund reason/notes if needed.

It will let you filter by Created = "Any" and Payment Status = "Refunded" and another Custom Filter where Last Refund Date is greater than 2019-09-01.

I'm attaching a screenshot from our app to give you an idea of the filter options available.

ezexporter_export_shopify_refunds.png

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at jonathan@highviewapps.com if you have any questions!

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: apps.shopify.com/partners/highview-apps
0 Likes
3 0 0

No, there are multiple posts asking for help on this for years. They say they'll escalate to developers, but they do not. Apparently, the only way to get it is to use a third party app like https://apps.shopify.com/xporter-by-eshop-admin or the other person in this thread.

Hope this helps! If not, maybe if more people ask, they will realize that refunds and their refunded dates are a vital metric for companies to track.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hey guys,

Thank you for your feedback, I will have a look into the apps.

Too bad that Shopify doesnt have its own solution. Especially since they have a lot of different "status dates" in their export, but none for the Refunds/Returns.

Cheers,

Louis

0 Likes