FAILED PAYMENT FOR A PLAN THROUGH DEBIT CARD

Highlighted
1 0 0

My first query is whether debit card payment through a PAYPAL account is acceptable for buying a $29 plan in shopify by a seller ? Also  I made a payment for this plan through an international debit card however the payment failed ...even though the details were correct & the debit card had the balance amount required for this payment. Is there a need to convey any extra details to the bank or paypal to get the payment done ?..... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 60 89

Hey, @dilipmehra

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this. 

There are three billing method options available to pay your Shopify invoice with:

• A credit card or co branded credit-debit card from Visa, Mastercard or Amex.

• Shopify Balance, once available. Read more about it here.

• Paypal: you can use PayPal balance, bank accounts, debit cards, or any credit cards that are associated with your PayPal account to pay for your Shopify invoice. It sounds like you have the correct payment methods setup within your Paypal account, therefore, since Paypal is its own separate payment processing gateway, please contact them directly to inquire about why the payment is failing. They’ll be able to take a closer look at the transaction within their gateway and advise what needs to be done to fix it. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m here to help!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, Im from Chile, and last June 7th, 2020, I made a payment with my debit card for CLP 131.250 (USD170) to the shop: https://tienda-casa-chic.myshopify.com/ I got a payment confirmation with the order number #1044 but the product was never delivered. The shop is not registered in my country, so it is impossible to find them or make a formal complaint for this fraud. They have blocked al the comments on every post in their instragram account @taller_casachic, and they are not answering any mails (hola.casachic@gmail.com). This has happened to many people and the website is still receiving payments from customers, but nobody is getting their products. We are at least 100 people in the same situation (@taller_casachicestafa). Plis take down the website so this scammer stop ripping people off. It would be very useful if you give me their contact information, so we can proceed with legal actions. Thanks, Catalina. 

payment confirmation.png

Siguiendo

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

xdx

0 Likes