FAILED PAYMENT

Highlighted
2 0 1

hello,

i wanna pay my monthly fee, but this message appear : Unable to resolve all outstanding invoices with the selected payment method. Please try again or use a different payment account or method.

i need help,

thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
796 41 122

Hey, @9a!

I'm sorry to hear that, I'd like to look into this for you. It sounds like there is an issue with your current payment method. Can I ask what you're using to pay for the subscription fees? As in, is it a debit card or credit card? Or are you using PayPal as a payment method? If you're using PayPal, is the card you have connected to that account good to use? 

Since credit cards are the most universal payment for online (in most places) in the world, this is the only option we have currently in place to accept payment for our services. We are looking at exploring other possible options for the future to give you, our merchants, more options, but at this time credit card payments are the only ones we accept, not debit cards. We do accept PayPal payments for merchants outside of the USA, but the card you have connected to your PayPal account must be in good standing and have enough funds there.

Let me know how you're trying to pay and we can talk more!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

thank you! problem solved

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
796 41 122

Oh, awesome, glad I could help!

Let me know if you have any more questions

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes