Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more
shutterstock_1906305757 Cropped.jpg

Shop Feedback: Submit Your Store For A Free Review

Are you a Shopify merchant looking to take your business to the next level? Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to have your store reviewed by our support experts! Apply now. *Applications close on April 16th, 2024...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi,We are using Dawn 13.0.0. We updated the information in our product metafields and also manually edited the translation of the metafields in the "T...
Author Avatar
Is It Possible for Me To Combine Multiple Customer Accounts On Our Sales Platform?
Author Avatar
Hello there,Can someone help me removing "From Rs.xx" under the product in the home page and collection page. How can I display only the price of sin...
Author Avatar
For some reason the account does not show up in the dropdown. I have admin access to Analytics, Merchant Centre and Google Ads. I am logged into all a...
Author Avatar
My website: https://6a0203-f3.myshopify.com/How to get mobile view scoll like this:
Author Avatar
Greetings, I like this section and I want to replicate it. is it possible on Shrine theme?
Author Avatar
We are looking for an app that requires the consumer to go through a series of steps. Each step has different choices. The selected options lead to a ...
Author Avatar
HelloI am setting up a new Shopify theme and in doing so want to set up FAQ sections on each product and collection page. We manufacture a range of pr...
Author Avatar
How can I prevent the user registration page from being displayed for all countries except: (for example)North America, Europe?Is there an application...
Author Avatar
Hi there! Im looking to change my footer in a few ways.First of all, I was wondering if there was a way I could remove the empty space between blocks ...
Author Avatar
I have created a list of metafields on brand/product type levelI have created templates per product typeI open the customize themeI go on template lev...
Author Avatar
I've managed to make the last link in my header into a button, however, it's also making every last item in the drawers red too. Below is the code I'v...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I am really lost and not getting further. I have big problems with my collections - I created them but even after creating them and clicking o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a metaboject with Title, Discription and Image that i want to use on our product pages based on the features of each product. I want to al...
Author Avatar
I used slideshow sections as a website banner but need to make the images clickable to different pages on a Dawn theme website. Can someone help me wi...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi,I'm using the Refresh theme, and would like to hide the price and the buy now/add to cart buttons in the products where it's set at 0 (or if it's e...
Author Avatar
Hi all, We work with a Partner who operates their own event Ticket sales store (not on Shopify). We operate the merchandise store, Both are UK based. ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I'm using code from a different theme to build a password page: https://myhaveli.com/passwordHowever I think because the theme I'm using (Lorenzo)...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to move my size chart link next to my sizes. I'm using the Lorenzo Theme.Thanks!
Author Avatar
Hi i am create a shopify remix app in that I add script for now I want to fetch that app script in my shopify theme liquid code give me step by step h...