FedEx Envelope rate not showing

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 6

Hello,

In speaking with my FedEx rep. She says that a few of my products can be shipped via FedEx Envelope.

This is a major deal since it drops the cost of shipping (International Express) by $9.00

How do I get that to show up as a shipping option in checkout?

How do I limit that option to a certain weight? (6oz or less)

Thanks

James

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hello @RockItCool ,

Shipments weighing 8 oz or less can be shipped using FedEx Envelope at a cheaper rate.

FedEx Rates, Labels and Tracking app can be used to ship your products via FedEx Envelope within Shopify. The app automatically selects the FedEx Envelope option depending upon the weight (8 oz or less) and dimensions of the product. 

Moreover, the app also helps in generating FedEx labels, scheduling pickup for your orders and also include tracking numbers acquired from FedEx in the shipment notification emails sent to customers.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

You can get very cheap rates with FedEx Envelope that are also part of FedEx One rates. To get those rates, you can try out the Multi Carrier Shipping label app where a FedEx account needs to be put. With the account, hopefully after enabling One rates, you will start getting cheap rates. Also, kindly make a note, that automatically qualify for FedEx Envelope as the weight is 6oz or less. Envelope's capacity is 8oz.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes