FedEx - Printing Shipping labels easily? (without a 3rd party app)

Excursionist
41 1 1

Seting up our very first Shopify store.

So I successfully intergrated our FedEx account in Shopify, and FedEx real time rates now show up in our checkout for customers, and orders now show the amount and shipping method the customer purchased within the order itself in the shopify backend.

How on earth does one print shipping labels within Shopify for FedEx to fullfill these orders? I see they only have a shipping label section of "their (shopifys)" USPS account. I really shouldnt have to pay for a 3rd party app to print shipping labels with FedEx, if shopify has the ability to intergrate FedEx within the platform itself already.

Now if someone tells me that there is no way to do it (by batch, if we have 100's of orders daily) wihout a 3rd party app.....Shopify was a poor choice for us to go with and id be heavily disapointed.

Im slowly starting to see the costs of Shopify adding up quickly with the need of all these 3rd party apps, cause "out of the box", shopify platform doesnt do much and just seems like its a glorified ETSY and not a true ecommerce solution.

PLEASE, someone shed some light on me....and let me know that there is a way to easily batch print FedEx shipping labels without having to pay for yet another 3rd party app.

0 Likes
Excursionist
41 1 1

nevermind guys....i have my FedEx rep getting on this ......

0 Likes
2 0 0

Is there any app that would let me print 1000 labels per month for FREE?

0 Likes
5 0 0
What was the answer you received from FedEx.
We also would like to print FedEx shipping labels from Shopify
0 Likes