FedEx Saturday Delivery

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Hi all,

I am working to help a client setup their Shopify store.  

We are using real-time shipping with FedEx, so we don't really have control over the exact options that come back from the FedEx API.

We currently see an option for "FedEx 2 Day Saturday Delivery", but oddly there is no option for "FedEx Standard Overnight Saturday Delivery".

I was curious how others are handling the Saturday Delivery scenario.  Am I missing something in my FedEx setup?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Marc_Lawson,

You can check out the FedEx Rates, Labels and Tracking app which will help you with the "FedEx Standard Overnight Saturday Delivery".

See a similar discussion: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/How-Do-You-Offer-Saturday-Delivery-for...

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted

FedEx API does support Saturday shipping for the following services : 

FedEx 2 day

First Overnight
International Priority delivery 

Ground Home delivery

For all the above services, your solution should be able to allow these. You can use the app mentioned by Hari above or you can approach the team of Multi Carrier Shipping label app. We are interested in integrating this module. Also, kindly note that every Saturday delivery has an additional charge which will be levied on you after generating label.

0 Likes