FedEx Smartpost Shipping

Highlighted
1 0 1

How can I offer FedEx Smartpost shipping?

Is there anyway to route all usps shipments to smartpost?

Thanks,

John

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
3 0 1

Hi John,

Is your account currently enabled with FedEx SmartPost? 

There are multiple apps that integrate with Shopify so that you are able to offer FedEx Smartpost shipping. They can be found here: 

https://apps.shopify.com/integrations/FedEx%20Smartpost

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Jordyn,

I use Shipstation with Shopify. Shipstation has Smartpost and our account is enabled, but not showing rates on shopify. Are those the only apps that allow Smartpost to integrate with Shopify?

Thanks,

MA

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

We are facing same issue, using Shipstation + Smartpost.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

We're also having this issue using Shipstation and Smartpost.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I can't get it either thru Shipstation even though their site says the shipping services you choose to offer will show up for the customer to choose from as well. Really, we should not have to buy an app for the sole purpose of getting one Fedex product - and then it doesn't work.

Happy Trails to Christmas
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

Hi @John226 , @promodaddy 

Check out the FedEx Rates, Labels and Tracking app, using which you can easily offer FedEx SmartPost shipping.

Apart from this, the app also helps in displaying live FedEx rates at checkout, print FedEx labels in bulk and handle the FedEx tracking process as well.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Smartpost requires you to provide HUB ID and Indicia details. Once you put those details, the solution should be able to show you smartpost rates. With some tweak, you can use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app for Smartpost rates.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes