Fedex International Shipping from Australia

Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Hi everyone, we are currently offering a flat rate for international shipping on our website for $25, seems steep but unfortunately from Australia not many other options.

I don't need real time shipping calculation (hence the flat rate), however I would like to be able to link the 'international' order directly to my fedex account and print labels & commercial invoices etc.

Is there a way to do this? Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

See if our app (OrderCup) can do the job for you. I think ShippingEasy also has that capability, but I could be wrong.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Would be even better if OrderCup supported Australian stores and then us aussie store owners wouldn't have such a headache with shipping integrations on Shopify :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

OrderCup does support Australian stores, but limited to FedEx and UPS.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Sorry for the late bump, but is there any way to manually fulfill order's in OrderCup?

i.e. we send domestically via Australia Post, so can I enter a custom shipping method 'Australia Post' and enter the tracking number and fulfill?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 0 0

Adam,

Do you see any real value to you in doing that?  Meaning, you could just as easily do the same thing directly in your Shopify Admin.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
21 0 2

Really just to standardize our workflow, 1 point for shipping management and fulfillment.....etc

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I would suggest ordering directly from the website http://www.ebay.com. Don't believe they ship directly to AU but you can have shoes sent via parcel forwarder.

You can sign up for a cheap US address and then forward the online purchase through there. It's cheap, you would have access to discounted shipping rates and free consolidation if you decide to order more than one thing.

forwarders to look into as well www.parcelbound.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Want to stress on the concept that showing rates at checkout and generating labels are completely different functionalities. So yes there are many solutions which can allow you to separately generate labels. You can try the Multi carrier Shipping label app that will connect to your FedEx account and generate labels for your international orders.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes