Financing options

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 2

Hello,

I recently opened my web store with Shopify and I'd like to offer a financing option to my customers. I've contacted Affirm and Bread, but they both require millions of dollars of sale right off the bat. That's not happening for a new store. I contacted FuturePay, but they only finance up to $3000. I'd like to offer at least $15K financing, but $20K would be ideal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
6 0 0

Hey Eugene,

My name is Shea & I work on the support team here at Shopify.

There is also a company called Behalf that I would reach out to see if they can help you with your needs or even check out the Lay-Buy app by PayPal.

Hope this helps you find a solution.

Cheers,

Shea

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hey Eugene,

I checked out www.thedroneproshop.com. Although you originally asked for a financing company to help with $15k+ purchases, I see plenty of items under $10k. Reach out to us at Blispay by emailing merchants@blispay.com or by visiting blispay.com/merchants. We'd love to help you out.

With Blispay, every purchase over $199 qualifies for 6 month special financing. All you have to do is put messaging on your site letting visitors know it's available (see examples on evo and chuck levins). We'll create a co-brand apply page for you at blispay.com/thedroneproshop and all you'll have to do is provide that link in your financing messaging. It's that simple.

We're a Visa product so you already accept us. And there's no cost to promote Blispay... you just pay your standard processing fee's like you do to process any other Visa credit card.

Looking forward to talking with you and getting you up and running with Blispay Financing as soon as tomorrow.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Project financing program. We offer flexible financing for various projects by following the usual rigorous procedures. This funding program allows a customer to enjoy a low interest rate repayment for as low as 3% per year for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a financing for up to $500,000,000.00 or more depending on the type of business. Reply us with the information below via our following email:medallionfinance@financier.com

Name:
Amount Needed:
Monthly/Yearly Income:

Regards,
Mr Adams

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Shea,

I signed up with behalf and  CED expert says it cannot be implemented unless I get Shopify plus. I currently have basic and would like to stick with that. Are there any other Finance options I cannot to offer financing on my site other than behalf or do you have information on how to apply it to the basic site. Here is a link to the behalf instructions for adding to a website. Any help or guidance appreciated. https://merchantresources.behalf.com/

Thank you,

Jennifer

0 Likes