First order to fulfillment

CRhodes
1 0 0

Hi! I'm brand new and just got my first sale. I bought a store from a company, but they had previously registered the store name with Oberlo. So when I tried to link my store to fulfill my order, I was not allowed to. I read that I must create a new shopify store............is that true? How do I put the items in the new store? My apologies if these questions sound silly.....I just really have no idea and have been researching, but cannot find a concrete answer. My sale was 4 days ago now so I'm really trying hard to get to fulfillment. PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you

0 Likes
Hank
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1081 121 170

Hi, @CRhodes,

Hank here from Shopify. 

First off, congratulations on the first sale, it is a feeling that you will remember for a long time!

Depending on what stage of the setup you have completed, depends on what the resolution might be. To start I will share the process of setting up Oberlo, to ensure these steps have been taken. If you have done this, can you tell me at what stage you have run into difficulty if you have?

But based on your description, it is more so to do with fulfilling the order. I have this great guide that talks you through the steps needed to process your first order within Oberlo. That guide will talk you through every step of the process needed. But in short, the timeline is customer places the order via your website, then you would place the order with your chosen supplier, via Oberlo.

If you are unable to connect to Oberlo, or have the wrong store associated, Oberlo has a great guide on this here as well as an FAQ which you may find useful.

Let me know how you get on, or if you have any further questions!

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes