Fixed rate

Highlighted
2 0 2

Ok so new to Shopify and setting up the store now. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure something out. I want to have a fixed shipping rate of 3.50 and then be able to add .60 cents to other items added to cart. So they buy 1 item it's 3.50 and then increases by .60 cents for each additional item added. I really hope this is coming across correct. 

Highlighted
3 0 2

I was forced to switch to free shipping a few days ago but just last month I researched quite a bit trying to find the best solution to exactly what you said.  I subscribed to the $9/mo plan of advanced shipping rules  and it worked for me you can set a specific price for the first, second, third, fourth order and so on whether they are the same or different prices.  You have to have either a full year paid on your shopify plan or have the plan that supports some sort of shipping feature to use that app though.  I Have the 29/mo plan and I had to pay my year in full in order to get the feature that allows advanced shipping rules app to work the other way to have that feature is with the plan thats 1 tier up from my plan.  Maybe somebody that knows better can tell you what that shipping feature is because I forget from memory.  I hope that helps some.

Highlighted
2 0 2

Thank you I saw that app and was looking into it, I might just raise pricing and go with free shipping or just base it off price.