Flat rate shipping with separate shipping labels

Shopify Partner
30 0 1

I have large items with $20 flat rate shipping for each. If a customer orders multiple items I want charge $20 shipping for each item AND when I fulfill I need to print separate shipping labels for each item via Fedex Ground as each item is ready to be shipped in its own package.

How do I do this? I have tried using Shippo but it bundles the order into a single shipping label.

Thanks,

Brian

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
370 0 32

Hello Brian, Ben here - your Shopify Guru! 

Your problem is two fold, one being you need to charge per product shipping prices. The second being your need to print labels per line item of the order. 

For your first problem you would solve it by using an app that can charge shipping per product. An app like Bespoke Shipping.

For your label issue, I am not aware of any app that will let you print labels for each item in the order. You might want to reach out to shippo and ask them if they have an option for that. Also you could look at some other label printing order shipping management apps like:

I hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions :)

Cheers,
Ben C - Shopify Guru
Support@Shopify.com

0 Likes
Excursionist
248 0 8

Hello @beactive,

You can use the FedEx Rates, Labels & Tracking app. Under the packing feature in the app, you can select "Pack items individually", which will enable packing each of the items in an order in separate packages.

You can enable or disable the services according to your choice and print labels for each of the packages. Also, for the rates, you can use the rates feature in the app which will help you charge a flat rate per item as you have mentioned. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm selling large fragile merchanise that requires shipping each item separately even if multiples are going to the same order/address.   How can I accomplish setting up shipping charges this way?    thanks. Brian 

0 Likes