Flat shipping rates combining in checkout

3 0 0

I have created Expedited and Next Day flat rates in my settings but when testing the cart I added two products and the shipping rates show up per product instead of a flat rate. 

Example:

I added two products and the shipping options were:

Expedited $20

Next Day $30

The flat rates are Expedited $10 and Next Day $15.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
155 14 16

Hey there, @rossanneg!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to see how I can be of assistance with sorting out your flat Shipping rates so that they display properly at checkout. Are you able to confirm for me whether your Shipping Settings in the Admin are saying Expedited - $20/Next Day - $30 and Checkout is displaying Expedited - $10 / Next Day - $15 or vice versa? What are the price or weight ranges set for each of your shipping rates? (ie. $0 - $50, Expedited = $10)

If you recently made these changes, you may need to simply clear your cache and cookies before revisiting your storefront and attempting to check back out. I'd also be happy to test out your Shipping rates on my end to confirm whether they're responding the same way. Would you be able to please provide your store's URL for this so I can test this out? 

Once I have a little more information from you, we can work to troubleshoot this together and set up your settings appropriately. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi Ryder!

The settings are this:

Expedited $10

Next Day $15

When I added more than one product the rates were this:

Expedited: $20

Next Day: $15

I have quite a few products with varying weights. Would it be better to have different rates per product instead of flat rate?

My store:  arabellababy.com

Thanks!

0 Likes