For those using EPacket to ship from China, how do you set the setting in Shopify or Oberlo?

1 0 0

When I import products from AliExpress into Oberlo, I selected Epacket, click OK, click save.

LIvechat at Shopify told me to go to Shopify SETTING,  go to SHIPPING, go down to DROPSHIPPING and FULLFIULLMENT, and ADD DROPSHIPPING SERVICE, here they ask you to 

Add a custom fulfillment service.      Title?  Email?  

My question is:   is this where I put in EPACKET  and email of epacket?  

If the answer is yes,  I dont know where to get email of epacket, because I searched online about epacket, I just got a website offering to down load their tracking app. 

If the answer is no,  then whats the right move?

My other question is:  May be when I specified using Epacket when I select my merchandise for sale, now that I made my sale, my supplier will get notify somehow and ship it out, then send me a tracking number?  Sounded far fetch.  

Can someone help?   I am not sure I even can identify my problem, left alone find the answer.  

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
33 0 2

Hey Jenny!

With Oberlo, they take care of the shipping. So when you choose a product that has EPacket shipping, that's how it'll be sent! 

Every product you choose from Oberlo, and then gets added to your Shopify account will automaticaly send order details to the supplier! 

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Greg G

1 Like
2 0 0

Hi, I had a simular question. Although I was wondering, if the aliexpress supplier offers other shipping options along with epacket, is epacket the default one used when our products are migrated over with oberlo?

Another question is that if we uprade our shopify account to include the shipping, what kind of savings does that translate to?

Thanks,

Jay & Virginia

Home Amenities

0 Likes
2 0 1

I have the same question.  What I am looking for is for my customers to be sent an email with e-packet tracking code URL once the product ships from Aliexpress

What I would like to know is the complete set of settings to use in Oberlo and in Shopify to accomplish this.

In Oberlo 

Use a custom tracking URL:

Go to Oberlo > Settings > Shop Settings > General

Set custom tracking URL:  - http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=

I am not sure whether you also want to check this box --  Will find out

Notify customers about the order fulfillment.

I believe this will then cause Shopify to send out an automatic email when the order is fulfilled.  However, I am not sure whether that is what we all want. I think we all want an email to go out once the item ships from Ali and there is an e-packet tracking # available 

Does anyone know what to do here?  

1 Like
2 0 0

The product description on my store is cut shore and just end with (...)

The rest of the description can't be seen. How do I make the rest of the product description visible?

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 5

The problem is Oberlos imported price should include the user default shipping cost (ePacket), else fall back to supplier default (China Post)

as it is part of my overall wholesale purchase cost.

Items should also display delivery length estimates at least at check out.

We should just have to offer free shipping.

0 Likes
1 0 0

So in Shopify, do we need to enter anything into the "Custom Order Fulfillment" portion for shipping? If nothing is entered here, shipping costs do not show up on the website...

thank you

0 Likes
1 0 0

Thanks for you answer, so it's not necessary to put any shipping setting in Shopify?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Just found this out from Oberlo help center regarding sending customer shipping confirmation email with tracking code:

https://help.oberlo.com/shipping-and-delivery/making-sure-my-customer-receives-a-shipping-confirmati...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 1

Hello Jenny

If you are interested in fast time frame or Shopify inetrgation,I can help you in that.

I have been in this industry for years.I am professional in customizing shipping solutions.You can contact me in whatsapp/skype:+8614776280182

@Jenny_Fong1 wrote:

When I import products from AliExpress into Oberlo, I selected Epacket, click OK, click save.

LIvechat at Shopify told me to go to Shopify SETTING,  go to SHIPPING, go down to DROPSHIPPING and FULLFIULLMENT, and ADD DROPSHIPPING SERVICE, here they ask you to 

Add a custom fulfillment service.      Title?  Email?  

My question is:   is this where I put in EPACKET  and email of epacket?  

If the answer is yes,  I dont know where to get email of epacket, because I searched online about epacket, I just got a website offering to down load their tracking app. 

If the answer is no,  then whats the right move?

My other question is:  May be when I specified using Epacket when I select my merchandise for sale, now that I made my sale, my supplier will get notify somehow and ship it out, then send me a tracking number?  Sounded far fetch.  

Can someone help?   I am not sure I even can identify my problem, left alone find the answer.  

0 Likes