For those using EPacket to ship from China, how do you set the setting in Shopify or Oberlo?

Highlighted
Tourist
25 0 2

Yes,Alipress focus on E-packet whose time frame is 7~15 days and common China postal services whose time frame is 7-25 days.If you are interested in dedicated lines whose time frame is 3-8,6-12 days,you can contact me in whatsapp/skype:+8614776280182.

My name is Leslie,my professionism have helped my customers lift their shopping experience.

@Virginia_Fair wrote:

Hi, I had a simular question. Although I was wondering, if the aliexpress supplier offers other shipping options along with epacket, is epacket the default one used when our products are migrated over with oberlo?

Another question is that if we uprade our shopify account to include the shipping, what kind of savings does that translate to?

Thanks,

Jay & Virginia

Home Amenities

0 Likes
Tourist
25 0 2

@Angela_Sutton wrote:

I have the same question.  What I am looking for is for my customers to be sent an email with e-packet tracking code URL once the product ships from Aliexpress

What I would like to know is the complete set of settings to use in Oberlo and in Shopify to accomplish this.

In Oberlo 

Use a custom tracking URL:

Go to Oberlo > Settings > Shop Settings > General

Set custom tracking URL:  - http://www.17track.net/en/track?nums=

I am not sure whether you also want to check this box --  Will find out

Notify customers about the order fulfillment.

I believe this will then cause Shopify to send out an automatic email when the order is fulfilled.  However, I am not sure whether that is what we all want. I think we all want an email to go out once the item ships from Ali and there is an e-packet tracking # available 

Does anyone know what to do here?  

0 Likes