Fraudulent Seller on Shopify: Daverno

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear Shopify

I bought a Tactical Flashlight from Daverno via Facebook. I saw that he works through Shopify, and for that reason I ordered the flashlight and paid for it via debit card. That was on 30 July 2020. I received an Order no: #SE15276.

Since then I have send them 4 e-mails with no response. On Thursday it will be 6 week since I ordered the flashlight and have not received it or a tracking number.

Could you please advise me on the matter

Thank you

Willem van Zyl

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3246 245 557

Hi @Willemvz1,

Nick here from Shopify. Sorry to hear about the product you ordered not arriving. 

Shopify doesn't deal with any of the day to day operations of any stores using the platform, nor can we even confirm if a store is using Shopify for privacy reasons. The first thing I would advise is to reach out to the store directly, but as you have done that with no success, my advice would be to reach out to your bank directly. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account. 

We have an FAQ topic that goes through all of the steps for when this happens also. You can read it here. I hope this helps, but let me know if you do have any other questions and best of luck!

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes