Free Shipping Above Price Not Working

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey all,

I'm wondering if anyone has faced problems with free shipping on shopify and can advise below:

- I've set free shipping on my store above $77, otherwise standard shipping applies from $0

- When I did a test order above $77, I could select the free shipping option

- Once I get to the payments section and try to pay, the site will then abruptly update and says "Your cart has been updated and the previous shipping rate isn't valid. Select a new rate" --> the only option will be the standard shipping option

This is really strange and frustrating. I would want the free shipping above $77 to work.

Anyone can help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
748 42 131

Hi, @candychan !

Katy here from Shopify. Congrats on your first post here and welcome!

That does sound a little strange indeed. Usually if you have specified free shipping over a certain total order amount like so: 

29-45-ocn3y-dtp3b

It should then display as such throughout the checkout process. It may be a case that it is not specified for the location you are testing this with. You may also need to clear your cache or test in incognito mode to see if this helps, as your browser may be storing older info. 

If you don't notice any change at all, I would still love to help you out. It is however a little tricky to determine this without a link to your store. Would you be able to share this with me here?

If you prefer not to share your store just yet, I can send you an email to take a look into this with you directly.

Do let me know what works best for you. 

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes