Free Shipping Not Showing

tam2020
2 0 0

I'm in the process of getting my store up and running. I want all items to have free shipping to everywhere with no conditions. When I was doing a test run a shipping rate labeled as "flat rate" still keeps showing up and I don't know why. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? I just want to make sure that all my customers all over the world get free shipping as advertised.

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1240 111 309

Go to Settings > Shipping > Rates at checkout section > Manage rates

Then add shipping rates for the zones you serve. Example Domestic and Rest of World.

Like this:

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 6.06.29 PM.jpg

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
tam2020
2 0 0

I did that and it still won't show up.

0 Likes
Wildenberg
1 0 0

Hi, did you solve the problem? I have the same problem as you have, where I set the shipping price to 0, but the customers still get shipping cost at checkout.

0 Likes