Free Shipping On Specific Products

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello,

I'd like to run Free Shipping on a collection or item type but can't seem to see how to. It's pretty easy to do it when you choose a % discount, but the option doesn't show up on Free Delivery.

Any ideas for ways around that?

Thanks, Levi

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Levi,

Unfortunately, the default shipping options in Shopify don’t allow for free delivery on only a certain item or collection type. To do this, you will need a third-party shipping calculation app.

My husband and I created Intuitive Shipping, which along with a ton of other features, can offer free shipping on certain items or collections. We offer a free 14-day live trial, so you can take it for a test drive in your store. Intuitive Shipping defaults to ‘testing mode’, which gives you time to get your rates set up and test your scenarios out (using customer name ‘Intuitive Shipping’) before you make your rates visible to your customers. Once you turn testing mode off, live mode starts, making your rates visible to your customers and your 14-day trial period will begin.

Please reach out at support@intuitiveshipping.com if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
Sharon

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
107 0 4

Hey Levi,

I suppose our Free Shipping & Hello Bar app allows you to do this.

It's fully Customizable notification bar to promote Free Shipping, Free Gifts or just inform your customers about something.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes
Highlighted

SpurlIT,

I think what Levi is looking for is the ability to set certain products and collections to not charge shipping at checkout, and to charge for everything else in the cart accordingly. Your app is good for promoting the promo, though! :) 

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes