Free Shipping will not appear at checkout

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I set up free shipping for my store for all orders over $50. But when you go to check out it does not show as an option. I created this rate for my domestic US zone and I set the price to $0; with my conditions as price minimum $50. I am not sure why it is not working, I have looked at the solutions on the other blog post however, I have everything set up correctly for that section. My website is mygoodiesdesserts.com

If anyone has a solution please help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
269 28 48

Hi @mygoodies,

Hyde here from Shopify. Interesting question!

I managed to test this out and am offered free shipping as an option at checkout:

20-06-mdp3i-qxyvr

So it looks like the rate you created is working. When I tried checking out with an order that was less than $50 I also got shown rates:
20-06-umr8z-yevhn

I believe you may have resolved the issue, but if you have any questions about shipping be sure to thoroughly check the help documentation here, or run them by me here again, I'm happy to help!

When I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser. 

Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-12-43

You can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon here:

09-43-glt6f-lqe2e

Also you may wish to consider an "About Us" page  for your store to encourage trust from your customers!  Here's what an About Us page should contain and here's how to create one!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes