Free+Shipping

Highlighted
6 0 0

I am having the same issue I see 100's of people having.  I set up the weigh class and my shipping does not show at all when I go to checkout.  I hope there is an easy fix for this.  I have been stuck not able to do ad's because I can't resolve the issue.  I have already cleared my cache and went through all of the forum post and tried everything.  Please help me understand what I am doing wrong.  I would also like to understand why Shopify is having so many issues with this? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey Jeff, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

That's definitely strange! There are a few things that might be causing this.

For starters, if you've already set up all your shipping rates based on weight, make sure there are no gaps between different rates. If there aren't' have you checked to make sure your products are checked off to 'Require shipping' on the product page in the admin directly? It would look like this: 

If that's checked off, also double check that you added the right weight there! You'll need it to be a weight that falls into one of your shipping rates. 

Check those out and let me know if that helps :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I have it set up for 1.0 - 1.99 and the product is listed at 1.0 lb.  I have "This product requires shipping" checked.  Images below:

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Product Setup: 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

And still no shipping is showing at all.  What am I missing? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 69

Hey Jeff, 

I tested your store again, and I was able to pull up a shipping rate! Something you double checked must have done the trick, take a look: 

It's good to note that shipping rates won't appear until after you go through the first page of the checkout, since you need to input your address for the proper shipping options to show up. If you're still not seeing this on your end, I would recommend clearing the cache on your browser. If you're not sure how to clear your browser's cache you can follow the steps in this third party guide based on your device and what browser you use.

Let me know if that clears things up! 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you that did the trick. 

0 Likes