Free Shipping

Highlighted
6 0 0
I created a new shipping zone. It only has carrier based rates. But when I test with a draft order, it shows the carrier based rates PLUS free shipping, which is not enabled. I double checked the zone and I do not have any rate enabled other than carrier.

Any ideas on why this is coming up?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3062 229 499

Hi @Karen_Neeley,

Nick here from Shopify. 

That does sound very odd alright. Generally, when a free shipping rate shows up, it is coming from somewhere, but it's hard to know for sure without taking a closer look into your shipping settings. Would you be able to take another look and see if any of the shipping zones you have show a rate which says "Free" on the right-hand side? If you can't find anything, be sure to let me know in a reply here and I can email you directly to verify and take a closer look if you'd like. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you for your reply.

I do have a free shipping rate, but only within my United States zone. The new zone is for Australia and it does not have any free shipping marked. It should have only the one option, carrier based rates.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3062 229 499

No problem at all. 

This might require a closer look. Would you be able to confirm the email you are using for your community account is the best email to reach you on and I can email you directly about this, please? 

Alternatively, you could reach out to our support team directly via live chat or phone from here

Let me know which way you'd prefer so we can take a closer look and figure out what's going on for you here. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0
Thank you - yes the email used on the forum account is my main business
email.

Thanks,

Karen
WineOhh
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3062 229 499

Sounds good. 

I have emailed you directly about this. Should you for any reason not receive it, be sure to let me know here in a reply. 

Talk soon. 

Nick

0 Likes