Free Worldwide Shipping - Solution Needed!

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

I recently started offering free worldwide shipping on my store but I have an issue when trying to dropship products from AliExpress. Most of the suppliers from AliExpress don't offer shipping to certain countries such as Kenya, Nigeria, etc...

I thought of having the products shipped to me and then save the product shipped to these countries but I quickly realized that shipping costs from Canada to countries such as Kenya, Nigeria, etc. are extremely high. 

My question is, how are other Shopify store owners able to offer free worldwide shipping for their products when most AliExpress suppliers don't ship to these countries?

Any help would be grateful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Generally speaking Worldwide Shipping Is Not Offered To Every Country. When you set up your Shipping only Include epacket countries and in your marketing only target those countries. If you do this only countries that you can ship to are advertised to saving you and your customers a lot of frustration. Most of the time countries not on the epacket list are not good converters and have high fraudulent orders. Best to stay away from them.
Hope this was helpful.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @figgy911! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

This does seem a bit problematic in terms of shipping costs - which is kind of reasonable considering the logistics you're looking at. This is why with our users, I and the rest of the team always suggest that they source out from suppliers based where their intended target market is. For example, in your case, we would suggest that you look for suppliers based in Kenya or countries near Kenya for shipping to be faster and cheaper. 

From what I know as well, AliExpress mostly ships items from China. Being that the countries you want to ship to are far from China and as you mentioned, aren't eligible for the carriers of your suppliers on AliExpress, I would suggest another platform that's more flexible in this aspect. Given this, I'd like to invite you to check out Spocket!

Spocket is a dropshipping app that you can easily install and integrate with your Shopify store via their apps page. The platform offers products from a variety of suppliers from mainly the EU and the US, as well as other countries. Besides the assurance that the quality of products are topnotch, most of the suppliers who are a part of our platform ship worldwide, even to Kenya, Nigeria, and other surrounding countries. What's more, due to the geographic origin of the products, shipping usually takes 3-5 days. The products offered by our suppliers are also at discounted prices - with most of them being offered at 45% off.

If you're looking to expand your choice of suppliers and want more flexibility in terms of shipping, I invite you to visit our website and explore our features. If you have clarifications, then you can easily access support by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right portion of the page - someone from our Customer Support team would be glad to assist you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Thank you so much for everyone's replies. It helped a lot.

Highlighted
Excursionist
16 1 2

Free worldwide shipping also means slow delivery which doesnt good for user experience and take lots of time for after sale tracking as free worldwide shipping only applied to China post air mail when you dropship from China.

Compared to other shipping methods they are slow and easily to lost during long time delivery process, furthermore you cannot get any compensation if the package lost. Thus mostly dropshippers prefer to provide better user experience with higher profits based on limited resources compared low profits and target worldwide potential clients.

China order fulfillment agent, 1688 dropshipping suppliers, www.86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
153 6 15

International shipping rate or delivery scenarios can all be resolved with DHL inxpress -  they offer the best rates and delivery time frame than any other service.. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

How do you get the DHL inxpress?

0 Likes