Free shipping for product/collection

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys,

I know the limitations of Shopify but I'd really like to have a collection that is Free Shipping or individual products. 

Adding discounts when using costs just throws the whole shipping costs out when people add other items to the checkout and I'm out of pocket.  

Is there an app or or a way of doing this?

I've searched and can't seem to find anything recent.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 61

Hi Mel, 

Lisa here from the Social Care Team at Shopify. I have good news for you, there are many apps that can help you assign free shipping to only certain products!

Here are some apps you can use that allow you to set free shipping for all the products in your selected collection: 

All these apps require carrier calculated shipping, $20 per month, or free on the annual plan / advanced plan. This service can be set up by contacting our support team

Please let me know if you have any questions, feel free to reply. 

- Lisa

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks Lisa,

I've noticed I'm already on an annual plan, is this not automatically added?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
152 9 35

Hey Mel,

From my experience, you will still need to reach out to the Shopify support team via phone or chat to have the feature enabled.  It's a pretty quick process.

Regards,

Joel.

Co-Founder / CTO @ Intuitive Shipping Inc.
Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 61

Hi Mel, 

That's great you're already on the Annual plan. Joel is correct! You would still need to reach out to our support to activate this for you. I see from our logs that you have contacted our support and they have added this for you. 

Hope the new set up is suitable for your free shipping collection. Let us know if you need anything else. 

Best, 

- Lisa ?

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Parcelify isnt free. Its $7.99/month

I really feel like there are an excruciating amount features missing from Shopify just so developers can create the solutions and charge for them. This way Shopify doesnt have to actually DO anything, and they take a massive cut from any fees the developers make. Win/win for Shopify (and the developers get to make some $$ which isnt a bad thing). Not so win for the customers.

0 Likes