Free shipping

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi Community!  Just have a question regarding free shipping in the Shopify settings.

If I choose the Free Shipping to the United States option in the Shopify Settings, what happens to the actual shipping cost?  Who pays of the shipping cost?  Is it free shipping regardless of the weight and destination? How does the free shipping option affect epacket costs?

Your answers are greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 233

Free shipping means it's free to the customer i.e. you the store owner cover the cost of shipping. If you want to charge for; some products, by weight, by destination etc. then you need to create the relevant shipping profiles.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

That's what I thought.  So how do it set it up to do automatic epacket from the supplier?   Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
150 6 15

@ShpifySmallFry ,

It sound like you would like to discuss shipping in further detail - lets jump on a call and get them all answered. 

https://calendly.com/kingwebmaster/30min

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you for offering your precious time.  Unfortunately, I will not be available for the time slots provided.  If you can point me in the right direction, I will try to figure it out.  Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes