Fulfill orders when low on cash

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello!

I'm pretty new to this and don't know for sure if this is the right section to write in but I give it a try.

I have just launched my store and started marketing, but I noticed a problem directly. For the moment Im quite low on cash and the problem is that if I get too many order I won't be able to pay the orders on Aliexpress though to the fact that it takes a while for me to receive the costumers money. 

Has this happend to any of you? And how would you solve this problem?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
55 2 5

Find a partner to run the shop together may bring you much more money invest in the dropshipping business.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1249 76 274

Hey, Jonas!

Peter here from Shopify Support. 

Many merchants are in the same boat, however, many choose to wait for the orders payout before fulfilling the order through Ali Express. There are times where this may not be an option, which is why saving the profits you gain from your starting orders to use to future orders would be suggested.

Another thing you could also consider is using cheaper marketing tactics or lowering your marketing budget to help cover the costs of your orders. If this is the route you'd like to go, then I'd recommend reviewing the following blogs: 

Hope that helps!

All the best, 

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes