Fulfilled order still highlighted blue on order page

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have an order that needed to be partially refunded and did the refund before clicking fulfilled. The order is not complete and is marked as fulfilled but when you go to the orders page the order number is still highlighted in blue as if not finished. How can I unhighlight the order? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
267 23 39

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @theak9!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I'm glad to help out with this question! When an order number is highlighted in blue, that means that it is not currently archived. This is expected behaviour when an order is partially refunded. In order to archive the order and grey out the order number on your list, head over to the Orders section of the admin and click on the order number in question. This will open the order page where you can see the order details, and manage the order. At the top of the page, you should see the options for "print", "refund", "edit", and "more actions". Click "more actions", and you should then see the option to archive the order.

We also have a great Help Center document here which goes over how to archive a fulfilled order. Feel free to bookmark that for future reference!  

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

It worked, thanks!

0 Likes