Fulfilling a order for dropshipping

Kayla31
Visitor
3 0 0

I don’t know how to fulfill an order for doing dropshipping with AliExpress. I need help with this and the steps I need to take to fulfill an order 

Replies 3 (3)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1669 109 218

Hi, @Kayla31!

Sophia here from Shopify. The steps to fulfill dropshipping orders with AliExpress may differ depending on which app you're using to import products to Shopify.

If you're using the Oberlo app, I recommend following the step-by-step instructions on fulfilling orders from the Oberlo Help Center. Please let me know if you have any questions about those steps and I'd be happy to help.

If instead you're using a different app to import AliExpress products, I would advise contacting the app developer, but let me know which app it is and I'll see if I can find some more information for you. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Kayla31
Visitor
3 0 0
I use AliExpress Dropshipping Master app for dropping, not Oberlo.
Sophia
Shopify Staff
1669 109 218

Okay, cool. Thanks for letting me know!

I took a look at the Shopify App Store page for AliExpress Dropshipping Master, and found a link to the developer's website where they have a guide on fulfilling orders: How to place orders via Dropshipman

Essentially, whether an order is marked as Unfulfilled in your Shopify admin or you've selected "Request fulfillment", the order should be pushed to the AliExpress Dropshipping Master app. To fulfill the order, head to Apps > DropShipMan (the AliExpress Dropshipping Master app) and click the "Order product" button for each order that needs to be fulfilled.

The instructions on the developer's website include screenshots to guide you through the process, and you can contact them at support@dropshipman.com if you have any questions.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog