Fulfillment Address

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello! Under the locations tab, I have my comany's PO Box set. However, when someone tries to purchase from our store, it says this item can't be shipped from this location (our PO Box location). When I make the shipping address my home address, it has no issues shipping. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
396 49 65

Hey, @melabolian

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out about this. Let’s figure out what’s going on here!

In order to know how to proceed, could you please clarify if you are receiving the notification that ‘this item can't be shipped from this location’  from within your admin? Or is this something your customers are seeing while in the checkout? Please share a screenshot of the notification if you can.

Could you also please confirm for me whether or not you have both of the addresses you mentioned are listed in ‘Settings > Locations’? Are both locations set to fulfill online orders?  The ‘fulfill online orders from this location’ box should be checked for each location you hold inventory at that will be used to fulfill any orders going through your storefront. It looks like this:

20-06-wcsvm-1zarf

Let me know what you find out!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes