Fulfillment Warehouses in Central or Southern California

Shopify Partner
12 0 3

Hello. Is anyone here working with a central or Socal fulfillment warehouse that they are happy with? I truly miss FulfillRite, they were the best i've ever worked with but I need a solution closer to my home and a west coast port since we get goods from China.

I'm looking at ShipBob ShipMonk for now and I would also much appreciate any reviews here or via PM on them as well as other suggestions. Thanks so much all.

2 Likes
Explorer
58 2 5

Why dont use a China order fulfillment service if you got the goods from China? They could help you provide 6 to 9 days delivery with cheaper rates thus you will got much more higher profit margin.

China dropshipping fulfillment agent alex.shawn@outlook.com 86deal.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

This is something we might consider in the future but for now we like to have our warehouse close by so we can go and see our products and deal with special orders. Thank you.

0 Likes
1 0 1

Hi Christopher! Thank you for the kind words! If you ever need a fulfillment warehouse on the east coast again, we'd be happy to take you on once more as a client.

To address your immediate issue of finding a warehouse on the west coast, we've heard good things about ShipMonk online. They would be a good place to start!

1 Like
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

Thank you and I will keep that in mind for the future as you guys are the best I've worked with so far.

I'm going to try a new service that I found, ShipRelay. They seem to be well liked and I hope they do half as good as you did for us :)

1 Like
Shopify Partner
86 3 14

Hey Christopher_Ode,

We work with a bunch of FCs and our clients have been very happy with ShipMonk.

Some others in SoCal you may want to check out:

WorldTrans

DCL

OWD

AMS Fulfillment

PM if you want me to provide an intro to a good contact at the FCs.

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
12 0 3

Thank you for this, much appreciated and good to hear on SM. They are my runner up right now as I did  find ShipRelay, which has a  SoCal warehouse and so far seems to get stellar reviews by all. Are you familiar with them? I'll check out the others as well. One big thing for us is that easy to use interface that both SM and SR seem to have.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
86 3 14

Can't say I've worked with ShipRelay before - but will add them to the list.

WorldTrans and AMS interface definitely not as slick as SM/SR. Haven't seen OWD or DCL - they do prioritize tech so may be worth checking out.

A few of the best interfaces I've seen are ShipMonk, Shipwire and EasyPost.

- Andrew
kickpay.com - Intelligent inventory finance.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! 

Do you know if shipbob still works with Amazon? I am trying to use ShipBob but I am not having anyluck integrating it with my shopify account

0 Likes