Fulfillment by Amazon Troubleshooting

1 0 0

I have activated fulfillment by amazon successfully and have updated the inventory tab under my products to Inventory managed by "Amazon Marketplace Web", however, there is no dropdown under the shipping area for fulfillment by amazon. So, my orders are not fulfilling. Any thoughts on why this is not displaying for me? See screenshot of error fulfilling order as well as my shipping tab under my products.

Screen Shot 2019-07-31 at 9.06.37 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-31 at 9.07.21 AM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey, 

I have the exact same issue with my store, did you find a solution for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
28 4 5

Hi, @dsopko25!

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this! The error message you're seeing is typically the result of an invalid shipping method being used. If you click the small arrow beside the word failed on an impacted order, you can see the full error message that Amazon provides.

In this case it wouldn't be that there is no dropdown to select Fulfillment by Amazon in the shipping settings, rather that your shipping settings aren't properly formatted. Amazon has very specific shipping rules that need to be followed for proper sync. For Fulfillment by Amazon, store shipping rates must appear exactly the same as below:

• Standard Shipping
  • Two-Day Shipping
  • One-Day Shipping

If you take a look into any of the orders that failed, the customer likely selected a shipping rate that wasn't one of the above. You can find more detailed information about this and the rest of the criteria here.

Give that a try and let me know if you're still having this issue or have any further questions!

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes