Fulfillment from PlanetExpress - experiences?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I found PlanetExpress.com that provides fulfillment services, I also like their pricing, but wanted to know whether somebody have already used them & what was your experience? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 0 28

Hi Ricks88!

You know, I've actually never heard of PlanetExpress before, which is somewhat surprising, since part of my job is to know about our competition! 

Here's what I can see: 

• They are offering a $2 pick and pack, which is reasonable enough. 
  • They have an interesting "per pound" storage fee as opposed to a "per bin" fee. Obviously, this is going to be very advantageous if you have thousands of SKUs, and way less so if you are shipping iron weights. 
  • Their receiving fees (loading pallets, etc.) are a little high, but also reasonable. 

Overall, it seems like these folks definitely know what they're doing. I will say I'm a little bit concerned that I can't read any testimonials. 

Here comes the shameless plug, but it's true -- if you go visit us over at  https://www.shipmonk.com, you can see reviews from "easily Google-able" clients. In general, I strongly recommend two things: 

1. Meet with several fulfillment companies via phone and (if possible) in person to see their facilities. The right option is the one that feels right most of the time. 
  2. Find some way to see a verifiable review (or three) from a bonafide product. 

Good luck out there! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I can suggest a better company (Ship7) which provides lower prices. I have worked with both so you can trust both, but I can definitely say that Ship7 provides so many facilities for free or very few fees. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi ShipRelay here!  Check out our https://apps.shopify.com/shiprelay-fulfillment-center and this video of our carrier calculated rates in action here as we could also be a good fulfillment partner fit.  

0 Likes