Fulfillment multiple locations

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, we have an apparel brand, and sell t-shirts through Printful. However we also do pop-up shops, etc and have some stock in our HQ. I recently took an order over the phone / instagram for a shirt I have here in my HQ office, but is normally fulfilled through printful. 

I took the order fine now I just want to ship the t-shirt from my HQ to customer, but realize the only product I have listed are the ones fulfilled by printful. What's the easiest way to fulfill this order, get the right shipping, etc without a hassle? We have a stack of t-shirts, etc sitting here, but I don't want to make another listing for each one. Please help! Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
630 58 158

Hi @Coyoteprovision,

Thank you for reaching out with your question, and I can see why this might be causing you an issue. When you go to fulfill the order in Shopify, does it specify that it needs to be fulfilled by Printful? Also, when you took this order over the phone, did you generate the order in the backend via the use of the draft orders feature? Or did you place the order via the online checkout?

If you can answer these questions I'll see if I can recommend how to proceed, although we may need to move this to email so that I can authenticate you and take a look at the details of your store. 

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks Victor,

I took the order over the phone, then used draft orders to create an order for the t-shirt. Automatically it wants to use Printful to fulfill this shirt, even though I have a few on hand here in my hq office. Printful appears to be the only way to correctly fulfill from my end, even though that's not what I want to do. Thanks

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
630 58 158

Hi @Coyoteprovision,

Okay, thank you. This is what I assumed would have been the case. The admin is recognizing Printful as the party fulfilling these products so is not giving you the option to fulfil manually as a result.

I'll need to take a closer look around your store to see if we can find a workaround for this so I'll be emailing you shortly to discuss this issue. I'll be sending the email to the address linked to your forums profile; please look out for it and get back to me there.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes