Fulfillment service is not defined for your shop

15 0 0

Hi

I am trying to import some additional products to my store via CSV file but I am getting the error message "Fulfillment service is not defined for your shop" even though I have already added a new custom fulfillment service.  The name of the fulfillment service that I have created matches the name under the column "variant fulfillment service" on my CSV file.  I am pretty sure I have done everything the same as with previous CSV file uploads which worked fine.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Keith

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1193 1 77

I am pretty sure I have done everything the same

Check yor strings spellings especially if there are spaces( ) involved. 

After that where are you getting the error

Busy? Confused? Hire me to do it for you paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com . Theme Customization,Modification,Repair, CSS,javascript,html. App dev. Consultant, Discovery Services http://www.krop.com/paulnewton/ . Want to buy me a coffee paypal.me/paulnewton
0 Likes
15 0 0

Hi Paul

Many thanks for you reply.  This is happening when I try to import the new products by CSV file.  It is giving the above error message.  By strings I assume you mean that the information in the column "variant fulfillment service" matches the name of th fulfillment service in the shipping settings?  Yes they match exactly including spacing.

I have just taken out the fulfillment service from the spreadsheet and changed it to "manual" and tried to re-import.  This worked fine but I do really want to have the fulfillment service setup.

Any other ideas why it might not be working or what I can try to get it working?

Thanks

Keith

0 Likes
Tourist
13 0 1

Im having this issue as well. Any updates?

0 Likes
15 0 0

Hi Mea

I can't actually remeber how I resolved this.  I think I may have either copied the data from my spreadsheet into another and then imported it and it worked, or I edited it within Shopify rather than on the spreadhseet.

Sorry I cant be of more help.

Keith

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

The error can be resolved by changing the current input 

Variant Fulfillment Service field to "Manual". Save the file and upload again.

0 Likes