Fulfilment options for EU-based (Germany) companies

Jens_Wundenberg
3 0 0

Hello everyone, 

pretty new to all of this - so please don't be too harsh on me. I've done my fair share of research the past days but couldn't really fine a proper solution, which is why I'm reaching out to you guys.

Quick overview: we have been and still are selling all of our product through Amazon (including fulfilment and whatnot). However, the frontend is somewhat limited and ships EU wide only. 

I have now set up a shop on Shopify and am looking to launch asap. However, we still wand to use an external service to handle the entire fulfilment (storage, shipping etc.) I looked into the options suggested by Shopify: 

(a) Shipwire seems to be the best solution to us. However, shipping options seem to be ridiculously expensive (warehouse is in the UK, shipping to EU is way too high) - and with EU being our main market, it just doesn't make any sense financially.

(b) Webgisticx have somewhat misleading information. Some say they do have warhouses in Germany, the website is pretty much U.S. only. Tried to reach out to them but have yet to hear back (and get a quote on pricing).

Has anyone experienced similar issues and/or do you guys have any ideas on what other options are out there that might be better suited for what we need?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers!

0 Likes
Polomir
2 0 0

Hi Jens,

Have you tried Autofulfil in Ireland?

Paul

0 Likes
Jens_Wundenberg
3 0 0

I'm generally open for that. Is there any viable option?

0 Likes
Ryan_Snodgrass
2 0 0

Did you find any other options?  I am also looking for a solution that is within Germany.  Shipwire has not yet opened their Germany location.

0 Likes
Jens_Wundenberg
3 0 0

Unfortunately, not. We have now started working with CoreFulfilment who are based in the UK - not the ideal situation for a company based in Germany but it's the best we've got (and don't get me wrong - as a company, they are doing a very good job)

0 Likes
Ryan_Snodgrass
2 0 0

Thanks for the tip on CoreFulfillment, I will look into them as well.  I'm trying to avoid being VAT registered in too many countries in Europe.  I'm surprised there is nothing in Germany, given their general economic and logistcal strength.

0 Likes
tobiastietz
7 0 0

Hi there!

hope this is still relevant. I have been using hive-logistics for my store and am more than happy with them 

DM me for details

0 Likes