Gateways - CBD & Vapes

3 0 0
Which of the Shopify third-party payment gateways accepts both of these? I’ve applied for 2checkout, but it appears to have taken quite awhile! (2 weeks) to get my account approved.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
597 33 72

Hi, @subnetix !

Katy here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out here - it's definitely great to get the opinions and experience from our community members on this.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been left awaiting for approval, though each gateway will have their own terms of service and processes when reviewing accounts. Depending on the time frame their own support team had initially advised to you, it may be worth following up with them, to see if they have an update for you.

For the items that you are planning on selling, I also suggest that you reach out to the following services:

Other than this, what I would suggest is to select a gateway based on your own location/ the location your business will be operating from. This is necessary when selling via Shopify, as not all gateways available are the same per each individual country. We have a handy resource here to help you select gateways based on this.  From here I suggest to reach out to each gateway listed on your country page, and explain the details of your business, and the specifics of the items that you plan to sell.

I hope this helps, though I'm sure some of our community members can chime in here based on their own experiences.

Cheers,
Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hey! We can get you set-up - austin@payhubpayments.com.  Great seamless integration with Shopify!

0 Likes

Hi,

We are a direct partner with two domestic CBD processing solutions and one international. If you are still looking for payment solutions, please let me know. We can offer all cards, isolate, potentially flower if eligible, and many other great features. This is not greenbox or offshore.

Jason Lee

CBD Oil br>Expert Web Developer, CBD Consultant, Merchant Processor, & Shopify Partner
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
150 6 191

Hi @subnetix,

Please refer to this link which will answer questions related to selling CBD products outside of the United States.

TyW | Community Manager @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 5

@TyW your link is US only. Do you have a similar guide for Europe/Germany, please?

0 Likes