Getting "Your connection is not private" when I enter the check out page of my website on iPhones

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I am getting a "Your connection is not private" error page on just iPhones every time I get to the checkout page on my newly created website. It says "attackers might be trying to steal your information" How do I fix this? It will turn every single iPhone user trying to purchase a product from me away. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1037 87 116

Hi, @TAEinc!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for posting your query. 

I'm just after checking your store using an iPhone 7 and I was unable to recreate this error. Are you using the Safari browser to view the store? If not, what browser are you using? As well, is it possible for you to connect with a different internet provider to replicate the error you are seeing? For example, instead of using your wifi internet provider, could you use your mobile phone provider to access your store instead? 

Please let me know how this goes!

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Ted, 

My Shopify website has same error ;

I can see this message when Im trying to connect to below shopify website : Your connection is not private

www.shoppinkvanilla.com

Can you please send me email for the solution.

Removed

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1037 87 116

Hi @bluewhalecity,

Thanks for letting me know! I've checked the store you mentioned and I can't see an error message like that, for me, both shoppinkvanilla.com and www.shoppinkvanilla.com have their SSL certs issued correctly. Can you try clearing the cache on your browser as mentioned in this guide and replicate the error? If you try a different browser and device, is the same error appearing? If it is, can you share a screenshot of the error with me? 

Many thanks, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes