Ghana Store PayPal

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello,

My Shopify store will be based in Ghana, however, the majority of my customers will be from the United States. PayPal is currently not available in Ghana. How will my American customers be able to pay if I can’t use PayPal?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
652 34 75

Hi there @Sweet4511!

Don here from Shopify. :)

If your Shopify store is based in Ghana, you would be able to use any of the following payment gateway providers there.

As these are all third-party, external companies you would just need to reach out to them directly to ask them about their services and requirements.

There's more info on alternative payment methods here on our help site you can check out.

Are you just starting out with your business or have you already been selling elsewhere?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi Don,

Thank you for the information. This will be my first Shopify store. I plan to launch my store in January.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
652 34 75

Okay, good to know!

I would recommend you check out our Essential Store Launch Checklist as that's a great resource to have leading up to the big day.

I would also recommend you check out our Academy courses as they cover a wide range of e-commerce topics.

Best of luck with your business and let us know when you need us here!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes