HELP CHANGING PAYOUT

Highlighted
3 0 0
So I recently started looking into settings for my store on the app and realized that my payout is connected to a Fifth Third Bank account and i myself have personally used Fifth Third, the only thing i can think that happened was maybe i left a tab open on a computer somewhere and somebody added there routing number and account number, i just need to reset that so i could actually put my own details and im not missing out on money, i got all proof of owning the site, domain, anything i need to prove myself as creator of the online store http://thedesignerresaleboutiquestore.com/ Please Help, Thank You.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
798 94 134

Hi @DesignerResaleB,

Hank here from Shopify.

As this is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forum's account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will look into this further for you. -Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
ACTUALLY HANK IM SORRY TO HAVE WASTED YOUR TIME I JUST REALIZED THAT IS MY SECOND CARD HOLDER THATS LINKED UP TO THE ACCOUNT AND MY ADP CARD IS POWERED BY FIFTH THIRD BANK
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
798 94 134

No worries @DesignerResaleB.

I'm delighted you have realized that before we made any changes and your mind is at ease now with regards to your Payouts!

All the best, Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I need help with getting my link restored , I tried to login into my store and I get a error 403 saying my store is unavailable / closed, so whats going on? I did nothing wrong, this isn't right I'm very angry.

0 Likes