HELP: Can't add a new location - address couldn't be verified

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I'm trying to add a new location, but I keep getting this annoying message:

"This address couldn’t be verified. You may be unable to buy shipping labels or set up certain delivery methods. Review the format or try re-entering your address."

I went over the other related posts, and I have no idea what to do. I tried literally EVERYTHING. 
I tried writing the street address in all caps, deleted every comma, etc. But I can't get it to verify my address.

What's the deal??

Also, how can I actually talk to your support instead of posting in a community forum?

Anyways, I need help on this asap, as this is really holding me back.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1454 89 320

Hi, @username2

I'm sorry to see you're having trouble verifying your new address. You mentioned you have tried "everything" but I was hoping to find out what steps those were exactly to see if there are additional steps I can provide here. In most cases, we would recommend Googleing your address and using the address that Google provides as they will format it correctly. However; if this is a new address then it is likely the system can't verify it as it may not be entered into the system yet. If adding the address Google provides does not work, then I'd be happy to help get this reviewed by verifying your store. 

In terms of connecting with our support, you can do so by going through our help centre, entering in a question, then selecting "contact support" at the bottom of the page. Callbacks are offered based on volume so if you're not seeing the option appear then you'll want to use one of the other support methods listed. You can also reach our support on Twitter and Facebook

Let me know what you've tried, and if you're still experiencing this issue as we can work together to get this resolved. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes