HELP !!!! Growing Shopify Store need more efficient ways of warehousing & fulfilment.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello

I help run 2 growing shopify stores and wanted to know the best way to fulfill orders more efficiently and effectively.

At the moment we are clicking each order individually and fulfilling them which is very time consuming when doing 20-50 orders daily.

Any exsiting set ups , or step by step guides on running a medium sized online store ?

Thank You

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 0 29

Hi there! 

First off, congratulations on your growing shopify store!

If you're handling 20-50 orders daily, you should strongly consider outsourcing fulfillment. You're at the point that your time will be better utilized doing something else, and there are fulfillment companies like ShipMonk (go us!) who can help solve these problems for you. 

We integrate directly with Shopify, so the whole thing will be seamless -- basically "set it and forget it" -- and we can notify you about any snags in the process should they arise. Check us out, and even if ShipMonk isn't right for you, I hope you consider outsourcing fulfillment regardless. 

Good luck out there! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 39

Hi, there!

Anders from the Social Care Team here. Thanks for reaching out today!

There actually is a method to bulk fulfill orders in the Shopify Admin. The workflow is the same as using the Bulk Editor to edit many products at once. To do bulk fulfill your orders, head to the Orders tab and check the boxes to the left of the order number, select Bulk Actions and then Fulfill Orders. It will look like THIS.

Keep in mind that this option will only appear if you are Manually Fulfilling your items. If you aren't using Shopify Shipping (USPS, UPS) to purchase your labels, then you will still need to add manually tracking numbers to those orders. We have further information on this workflow HERE.

Feel free to follow up if you have more questions!

Take care, 

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello- 

Sam from EasyPost here. We are a 3PL as well. We offer all-inclusive rates that include things like receiving, storage, pick/pack, shipping label anywhere US /Int., warehouse insurance, etc. 

Would be great to connect with you. Send me an email at sam@easypost.com

Best, 

Sam Glasman

925-984-3874

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey all shopify newbies,

Would you like to get your free shopify store set up?

If yes, please do reach us and send an enquiry at https://gangez.in/contact.

We are providing free shopify store set up for our new store owners in this August, 2018. The services include:

1. Creating a shopify store

2. Installing a premium theme (for free)

3. Customizing based on your requirements

4. Creating up to 7 collections

5. Adding up to 50 products

6. Installing additional apps required

7. Payment gateway integration

8. Google analytics and tag manager integration

9. Graphic work includes banners, logos will be designed

Special offer for drop shipping websites launches.

1. We will do all the above services

2. We will also do product listings from drop shipping apps.

3. Will suggest you marketing strategy based on your target reach.

Hurry up!

You can also feel free to send your contact details and requirements to support@gangez.in or info@gangez.in

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi All,

Our warehousing and fulfillment vendor has asked for Shopify API so that they can integrate their software into our Shopify admin. 

I have no clue as to from where to get this Shopify API. 

Can somebody provide insight on this?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
228 0 39

Hi, MoFei!

Anders here.

If your warehouse and fulfillment vendor is asking for access to your shop via API, then you will want to generate an API access key and password within the apps section of your admin. First, however, I would be sure to ask your fulfillment vendor what sort of access they need ie. fulfillment services, shipping rates, inventory etc. You will only want to grant permission for the sections that your fulfillment vendor will need. 

To generate an API access key:

1. Log into your store, navigate to the 'Apps' section and then click on 'Manage private apps.'
  2. Select 'Create private app' and then choose the permissions you want to grant to the vendor. 'Read and write' is granting full access.
  3. Once all the permissions are set, select 'Save' and you will be given an API key and password that you can then pass along to your fulfillment vendor.

We also have a guide on this process here. Should you run into troubles be sure to follow back up and let me know!

Cheers.

Anders3 | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Another option is eFill Source. Check out our fulfillmetn centers, or fill out our form and we can hlep you find the best partner for your needs. www.efillsource.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,

My name is Marvin and I am a representative for DPTL, LLC. We are a full service, family owned 3PL that can provide services such as nationwide transportation, secure storage, inventory management, pick and pack, and order fulfillment at a very competitive rate. We can cater to any business, small or large. Please feel free to reach out to me for pricing and more information.

www.dptlus.com

Marvin Sanchez

DPTL LLC Marvin Sanchez Office: 562 991 4402 e: msanchez@dptl1.com www.dptlus.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

If you would like to keep your fulfillment in house, you can check out our app call Worry Free Shipping. This will allow you to see both of your store's orders in a single place. You can also scan your product's barcodes to ensure you ship the correct products without double checking. 

Worry Free Shipping

Thanks,

Bret Rideout

0 Likes