HELP - LOCAL PICK OPTION NOT WORKING

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having an issue with local pick-up. I would like my customers to have the ability to pick up from my store or curb-side service.  

I really want to get my store open and I have very frustrated. Can some tell me where I am going wrong???

This is the error message.This is the error message.This is my shipping settings.This is my shipping settings.The shipping settings covers all my product.The shipping settings covers all my product.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
492 61 79

@CABPRO24k , You don't need to create shipping profile, but enable the , local pickup option for a location check below under your Settings -> Shipping and Delivery

shopi1.png

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m having the same problem! At checkout it says the order isn’t available in checkout! I already set up my pick up options & all of my products are covered in shipping.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, i have found that "local pick up" seems to work on if the buyer is on a tablet/ios device. But as soon they use a laptop or desk top then the option isnt there! 

Anyone else found this?

Ive already created a shipping option for pick up, however it doesnt allow the user to get notified when the item is ready. 

0 Likes