HELP - LOCAL PICK OPTION NOT WORKING

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having an issue with local pick-up. I would like my customers to have the ability to pick up from my store or curb-side service.  

I really want to get my store open and I have very frustrated. Can some tell me where I am going wrong???

This is the error message.This is the error message.This is my shipping settings.This is my shipping settings.The shipping settings covers all my product.The shipping settings covers all my product.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
630 72 101

@CABPRO24k , You don't need to create shipping profile, but enable the , local pickup option for a location check below under your Settings -> Shipping and Delivery

shopi1.png

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I’m having the same problem! At checkout it says the order isn’t available in checkout! I already set up my pick up options & all of my products are covered in shipping.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, i have found that "local pick up" seems to work on if the buyer is on a tablet/ios device. But as soon they use a laptop or desk top then the option isnt there! 

Anyone else found this?

Ive already created a shipping option for pick up, however it doesnt allow the user to get notified when the item is ready. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 5

@Propero - Hi Propero, I am having trouble understanding where it says Local Pickup as I only see local delivery on my end and so is your picture. Is it within Local Delivery that I can set a pickup?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
630 72 101

@Anthony-C ,

You should be able to see local pickup option below local delivery. Here is the eligibility for that option to appear in case its not there

Eligibility

To use the local pickup option, your store needs to meet the following requirements:

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 5

@Propero ,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I already enable both Multi Inventory & Multi Origin shipping and am not a shopify plus member but I still do not see the local pickup option only local delivery option. 

Any other suggestion I should try? 

Here are the pictures for my location & shipping.

Shipping shopify.PNG

locations shopify.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
630 72 101

@Anthony-C ,

I am not sure, I will probably need to login and check. Please send me DM

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I have the exact same problem, do you have any tips for me to try? thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

shopify problem.jpgshopify2.png

I am abble to pick my (retrait location but it dosent work when i try it on my online website). thanks

0 Likes