[HELP PLEASE] Amazon FBA + Shopify

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello! I sell products on Amazon via FBA. How can I sync my FBA and Shopify stores? My end goal is to send traffic to my Shopify store and when someone purchases, have that product be fulfilled by Amazon without the user on my website having to go to Amazon or anything like that.

I spent more hours than I'd like to admit yesterday trying to get this to work. I watched YouTube videos, read Shopify documentation, etc. etc. but it seems like it may not be possible? I've tried a number of apps, and none did the trick without having to be on the $300/mo plan (ByteStand) which isn't the direction I'm able to go currently.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Thank you for reading!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Hello Alexzander,

As per your requirement, there are 2 functionalities involved.
1. Syncing/Import products from Amazon store to your Shopify store.
2. Fulfill the Shopify Order automatically via FBA.
Correct me if I am missing something.

Please check on eBay & Amazon Importer App, It got 7 days trial to test App. Further, pricing is reasonable.

For any queries feel free to ask at Skype Id: live:swatishukla_5 or call us at 888-882-0953.

Thank You,
Swati Cedcommerce

(Business Development Analyst)

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
109 0 15

Todd here from ByteStand. You don't have to be on any crazy expensive plans for our app to work. It works fine with the basic plan.

Sometimes Shopify will tell you that you have to upgrade in order to get carrier calculated shipping rates enabled, but that's just an upsell tactic. Tell them no, you want to add those rates a la carte and they will do it. Let me know if you have questions.

ByteStand - Amazon to Shopify in one click
Highlighted
2 0 0

Does ByteStand work for domestic (US) shipments? How does Amazon know when to fulfill the order if the customer pays through Shopify directly? I believe multi-channel fulfillment would save the seller on Amazon referral fees?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Alexzander, 

Were you able to sort out this issue? I think I might be able to help.

At AiHello, our focus is Smart Fulfillment Solutions that can be customized to fit your business needs for a much more reasonable price than what you mentioned. 

Please reach out at support@aihello.com and we will be happy to assess your case further.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
23 0 1

Hello,

If you are still looking for a solution , please refer to this app Amazon Auto Multi-channel Fulfillment  . This app will ship orders to Amazon FBA and will get the tracking and inventory back.

I am the co-founder of the app and help you get started, let me know if you need more info

thanks

AJ

0 Likes